Shipping a Car, Boat, or RV to & from Hawaii – Pacific Islands.
Who is Eship?
Eship Transport is a family-owned and operated auto transport agent. Specializing in long-distance auto transports such as auto transport from US to Hawaii & auto transport from Hawaii to US. With decades of experience shipping cars for consumers, businesses, and even the military – Eship is your leading auto transport broker in the Pacific. Our customers rely on the easy and convenient service Eship delivers cars domestically and internationally. If you need your car shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, or even back to the United States Mainland – Eship Transport will get the job done! If you need to ship a car to Hawaii, ship a boat to Hawaii, or even ship a RV to Hawaii – get a Free Auto Transport Quote from Eship to ensure you’re getting the best deal! Our exceptional agents are standing by to answer any questions you might have regarding shipping vehicles to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, or other Pacific Islands.
Competitive Auto Transport Pricing
Eship is the industry leader for competitive Auto Transport pricing and excellent customer service. Shipping a car with Eship provides customers with peace of mind above all else. The cost to ship a car to Hawaii really depends on the time of year and overall availability within the shipping route.
- Best way to get a quote for shipping a car to Hawaii is fill out our Free Auto Transport Quote form or call our amazing customer Service
- Shipping a car from the US Mainlands to the big island of Hawaii will start around $1,397
- Shipping a car from Hawaii to US Mainland is less expensive than getting to Hawaii and the average cost to ship a car from Hawaii to US is $800
- If you are looking to transport a large, oversized vehicle, a boat or yacht, large RVs and Campers, or have additional questions about the cost to ship into other Pacific ports, do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call Eship!
Highest Level of Attention To Detail
Attention to detail is key when transporting exotic vehicles to and from Hawaii. Eship Transport has successfully delivered thousands of cars back and forth. Each car is meticulously cared for along its journey. Cars traveling across the Pacific are usually protected in onboard garages, specialty auto transport crates, or full-blown shipping containers. Keep your car protected along the journey across the Pacific is our highest priority.
Fastest Drop-Off & Pick-Up Services in the Ports
Our dedicated team and auto lots assist our customers with fast drop-off and pick-ups at the ports. Cant drop off or pick up? No worries! Eship will arrange for full Door To Door auto transport service. We will pick up your car at your door, bring it to the port, have it loaded properly, land it at the next port, unload, and deliver right to your destination door!
- Dedicated Port Terminal staff at Long Beach, Oakland, Tacoma, Honolulu, Kahului, Hilo, Nawiliwili, and Guam
Port to Port Customer Service
Tracking your shipment is a modern day luxury our clients love. At any time during the process, our team is able to give detailed results on the progress! This level of customer service delivers the highest level of customer satisfaction with our auto transports to Hawaii! Real-time information from port to port, auto transport with Eship is as simple as ordering from Amazon.
Where can Eship Transport my automobile
Eship Transport can ship cars around the world. Some of our most popular requests are through the Pacific Ocean. Eship can ship your car into any of these ports, and we can do it fast!
- United States: Tacoma, Oakland, Los Angeles
- Hawaii: Honolulu, Kahului, Nawiliwili, Hilo
- International: Guam, Saipan, Yap, Republic of Palau, Chuul, Pohnpei, Kosrae, Majuro, Ebeye, Kwajalein, Samoa, American Samoa, Fiji, Tahiti, Auckland
- Alaska: Anchorage, Kodiak, Dutch Harbor
How long can it take to ship a car
- Shipping a car to Hawaii from the west coast of US usually takes 6-10 days on the boat and a few days for processing especially door to door. On an average, shipping a car to Hawaii from west coast will take a total of 9-21 days
- Shipping a car to Alaska from Tacoma is a pretty straight shot without too much hassle and can be expected within 3 to 6 days of being picked up!
- International auto transport to Guam from the west coast of America can take up to 21 days. Sometimes the weather does not cooperate, sometimes the paperwork takes a while with international auto transport of POV (privately owned vehicles)
- International car shipping to Micronesia from the west coast ports can take upwards of a solid month with some of the fastest deliver times of just under 3 weeks.
- The great Pacific Ocean is vast and shipping a car to the South Pacific from the western coast of US can take anywhere between 3 and 4 weeks!
These estimated times do account for transition periods and possible delays. In order to get the most up to date information regarding your car shipping to Hawaii, call and speak with the customer service team at Eship!
Who is the best Auto Transport to ship my car, boat, or RV to/from Hawaii
When searching for a reliable auto transport company to ship a car, boat, or RV to and/or from the islands of Hawaii, be sure to get a Free Quote from Eship! With decades of experience, and the best prices on the web, we are certain you will be happy hiring Eship to ship that car to Hawaii!
California is a beautiful state with many beautiful cars! Shipping your car from California is the easiest with eShip; hiring a professional auto transport company will ensure your transport is a success! Let’s discuss how to ship a car from California with eShip.
Enclosed vs Open Transport in Florida The value comparison of enclosed and open auto transport is tremendous! Open Auto Transport refers to carriers that simply carry many cars or several cars on an auto hauling trailer.
Eship is the industry leader for competitive Auto Transport pricing and excellent customer service. Shipping a car with Eship provides customers with peace of mind above all else. The cost to ship a car to Hawaii really depends on the time of year.
Car Shipping Quotes Made East - Fast & Free Quotes
Eship Transport has been a trusted source for auto transport to and from Hawaii. It is important you work with a reputable auto transport broker when shipping a car to Hawaii. Our dedicated staff has years of experience.
Free Auto Transport Quotes are as simple as filling out the form on this page! Our fast Free Auto Transport Quote will be delivered to you in minutes.
Most Reviews Auto Transport Broker in Washington Eship Auto Transport - Car Shipping To / From Washington State. Hiring an auto broker such as Eship will ensure the highest satisfaction for any customer needing a car shipped into or from Washington state.