Find Out How Much Shipping a Car Costs with Freee Quote from eShip Transport
Who is eShip?
With decades of experience shipping cars for consumers, businesses, and even the military – eShip is your leading auto transport broker in the Pacific. Our customers rely on the easy and convenient service Eship delivers cars domestically and internationally.
If you need your car shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, or even back to the United States Mainland – eShip Transport will get the job done! If you need to ship a car to Hawaii, ship a boat to Hawaii, or even ship an RV to Hawaii – get a Free Auto Transport Quote from Eship to ensure you’re getting the best deal!
Our exceptional agents are standing by to answer any questions you might have regarding shipping vehicles to Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, or other Pacific Islands.
Competitive Auto Transport Pricing for Shipping a Car
eShip is the industry leader for competitive Auto Transport pricing and excellent customer service. Shipping a car with Eship provides customers with peace of mind above all else. The cost to ship a car to Hawaii really depends on the time of year and overall availability within the shipping route.
- The best way to get a quote for shipping a car to Hawaii is to fill out our Free Auto Transport Quote form or call our amazing Customer Service.
- Shipping a car from the US Mainlands to the big island of Hawaii will start at around $1,397.
- Shipping a car from Hawaii to US Mainland is less expensive than getting to Hawaii and the average cost to ship a car from Hawaii to US is $800.
- If you are looking to transport a large, oversized vehicle, a boat or yacht, large RVs and Campers, or have additional questions about the cost to ship into other Pacific ports, do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call eShip!
Highest Level of Attention To Detail
Attention to detail is key when transporting exotic vehicles to and from Hawaii. eShip Transport has successfully delivered thousands of cars back and forth. Each car is meticulously cared for along its journey.
Cars traveling across the Pacific are usually protected in onboard garages, specialty auto transport crates, or full-blown shipping containers. Keeping your car protected along the journey across the Pacific is our highest priority.
Fastest Drop-Off & Pick-Up Services in the Ports
Our dedicated team and auto lots assist our customers with fast drop-offs and pick-ups at the ports. Can’t drop off or pick up? No worries! eShip will arrange for full Door To Door auto transport service.
We will pick up your car at your door, bring it to the port, have it loaded properly, land it at the next port, unload it, and deliver right to your destination door!
- Dedicated Port Terminal staff at Long Beach, Oakland, Tacoma, Honolulu, Kahului, Hilo, Nawiliwili, and Guam
Port to Port Customer Service
Tracking your shipment is a modern-day luxury our clients love. At any time during the process, our team is able to give detailed results on the progress! This level of customer service delivers the highest level of customer satisfaction with our auto transports to Hawaii!
Real-time information from port to port, auto transport with eShip is as simple as ordering from Amazon.
Where can eShip Transport my automobile
eShip Transport can ship cars around the world. Some of our most popular requests are through the Pacific Ocean. eShip can ship your car to any of these ports, and we can do it fast!
- United States: Tacoma, Oakland, Los Angeles
- Hawaii: Honolulu, Kahului, Nawiliwili, Hilo
- International: Guam, Saipan, Yap, Republic of Palau, Chuul, Pohnpei, Kosrae, Majuro, Ebeye, Kwajalein, Samoa, American Samoa, Fiji, Tahiti, Auckland
- Alaska: Anchorage, Kodiak, Dutch Harbor
How long can it take to ship a car
- Shipping a car to Hawaii from the west coast of US usually takes 6-10 days on the boat and a few days for processing especially door-to-door. On average, shipping a car to Hawaii from west coast will take a total of 9-21 days.
- Shipping a car to Alaska from Tacoma is a pretty straight shot without too much hassle and can be expected within 3 to 6 days of being picked up!
- International auto transport to Guam from the west coast of America can take up to 21 days. Sometimes the weather does not cooperate, sometimes the paperwork takes a while with international auto transport of POV (privately owned vehicles)
- International car shipping to Micronesia from the west coast ports can take upwards of a solid month with some of the fastest delivery times of just under 3 weeks.
- The great Pacific Ocean is vast and shipping a car to the South Pacific from the western coast of US can take anywhere between 3 and 4 weeks!
These estimated times for shipping a car or other vehicle like a motorcycle, RV or boat, do account for transition periods and possible delays. In order to get the most up-to-date information regarding your car shipping to Hawaii, call and speak with the customer service team at eShip!
Enclosed Car Transport
Expedited Car Transport
Who is the best at shipping a car, boat, or RV to/from Hawaii
When searching for a reliable auto transport company to ship a car, boat, or RV to and/or from the islands of Hawaii, be sure to get a Free Quote from eShip! With decades of experience and the best prices on the web, we are certain you will be happy to hire eShip to ship that car to Hawaii!
Auto | RV | Boat | Motorcycle | Home
State-to-State Auto Transport & Cross Country Transport
eShip Transport offers an array of transport services to transport most anything from one place to another. Ship cars, boats, and RVs to and from Hawaii and the Mainland like the west coast from California!
FAQs for Shipping a Car to/from Hawaii or Other Vehicles
How Long Does Car Shipping from Hawaii to California Take?
It takes 10 days on average for car shipping from Hawaii to California.
The average transit time for car shipping from Hawaii to California is about 10 days on average. However, due to the complexity of shipping between California and Hawaii due to water shipping and port requirements, it can take up to 14 or more days. Additional things like weather or when the transport carrier departs compared to when your vehicle shipping from Hawaii to California is scheduled and picked up, can and will affect transport timing.
It is always important to know how auto transport works to ship across the water between California and Hawaii. Car shipping from California to Hawaii transport services are always available. When you ship a car from Hawaii to California, selecting reliable California car shipping services for car shipping between California and Hawaii, always make certain it is handled by a reputable and reliable car shipping service.
Shipping a Car from California to Hawaii is as common as car transport Hawaii to California for shipping services. Car shipping to Hawaii is among one the most popular states with cars shipped from most states in the US. Use reputable and experienced car transporters from Hawaii to California or the other way…
Transport cars from California to Hawaii with professional car shippers to get your vehicle delivered safely and on time!
How long can it take to ship a car to Hawaii?
9-21 Days to Ship to Hawaii
Shipping a car to Hawaii from the west coast of the US usually takes 6-10 days on the boat and a few days for port processing in addition to scheduling if door-to-door. On average, shipping a car to Hawaii from the west coast will take a total of 9-21 days. When looking into how long can it take to ship a car to Hawaii, always try to plan ahead as things like bad weather can affect shipping and timing…