Consumer Affairs Reviews
We consistently rank in the top three nationally with Consumer Affairs.
Read Our 5-Star Auto Transport Reviews
Aside from Transport Reviews, you can read real reviews from eShip Transport customers by visiting our Google, Yelp, Facebook, and BBB (Better Business Review) page. Not all auto transport companies are registered with the BBB – it’s optional, and just because a company doesn’t want to pay the fee to be accredited doesn’t mean that they aren’t safe or reliable. We recommend reading the BBB reviews website in conjunction with Transport Reviews, Google, Yelp, and Facebook, in your search for the perfect auto transport company. You can click on each site’s links on this page and see the car shipping reviews for yourself.
What We Do.
Enclosed or Open Motorcycle Transport
Enclosed or Open Auto Transport
How it Works
It’s simple enough – you get in touch, then we do the heavy lifting for you. Our consultants will take down all the details and ask questions so that we know what you need. Our goal is to match you with the perfect carrier.
We’ll plug your details into our system and speak to our network of carriers. We’ll look for the carrier that’s the best match for your needs, and that offers the best price overall.
We provisionally book the carrier to ensure that no one else does. Then we confirm the arrangements with you. Only once that’s done will we ask for your deposit. We make sure that we can match you with a reliable carrier before we take a dime from you.
Once you pay the deposit, we book your trip with the carrier. On the day agreed upon, the carrier will be there to take delivery of your vehicle/boat/household items.
We do recommend calling in as early as possible. Early booking is especially important if you have specialized requirements or if you want enclosed transport. It enables us to get you the best deal.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re a family-owned and operated company.
- We’ve been in business for ten years now.
- The Better Business Bureau gives us an A+ rating, and we’ve maintained that rating over several years.
- We’re licensed with the Department of Transport as moving brokers.
- We consistently rank in the top three nationally with Consumer Affairs.
- We’re open seven days a week.
- You don’t need to pay a deposit until we’ve confirmed your move for you.
- We include our Platinum Protection Plan free of charge for our clients.