Are you moving to a new home? Do you need a reliable, professional household moving service? At eShip, we have an extensive network of household moving companies. We can help you book movers that are:
- Highly professional
- Known for always providing top-notch service
Get A Free Moving Quote Now!
All Movers are Carefully Vetted
We don’t just add any movers to our network. We have a reputation for maintaining high standards. We’re not about to risk that by recommending companies that will disappoint you. That’s why we vet every company extremely carefully before considering adding them.
But we don’t stop there. We monitor every deal that we send through. We rate the carrier according to a range of different factors. These include:
- Whether they do an excellent job of packing or not
- How long they take to make their deliveries
- How successful each delivery is
- What our clients have said about them
If we feel that any mover within our network is falling short, we remove them. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best service at all times. To us, giving the right advice is an integral part of that.
Why Choose Us?
- Excellent customer service is our priority. That’s one of the reasons that we’re one of the few companies in this industry with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Not many companies can boast about consistently coming in Consumer Affairs’ top three transport companies nationally. We can.
- We’re fully licensed with the Department of Transportation as well.
- We’re open seven days a week – something few of our competitors can match.
- Our extensive network enables us to find the perfect match for your needs.
- You don’t pay a dime until we’ve found the right company to move your items. You don’t pay until we’ve confirmed that one of our movers can assist you.
- We’ve negotiated bulk rates with the movers within our network. Usually, you save money by cutting out the middleman. Because of our bulk rates, you save money by letting us make the booking for you.
- Every client is assigned an agent as a single point of contact. We don’t play favorites – every customer receives personal attention and outstanding service.
- We’re there if something does go wrong. Most transport companies book the deal and then hand you over to the carrier. We’re different – if the carrier lets you down, or something unforeseen happens, our relocation specialists will look for a way to rectify the situation.
ONLINE QUOTE REQUEST
The Types of Movers We Work With
No two clients have the same needs during a move. That’s why we have a wide range of movers within our network. We have:
- Movers that specialize in local moves and deliveries.
- Specialist movers for high-value or specialist items.
- Movers that operate from state to state.
- Long-distance movers that operate across the whole country.
- Carriers that simply transport the items.
- Carriers that will help pack your boxes as well.
- Moving companies that have on-site storage facilities for those who need items stored before the actual move takes place.
Household Moving Service
Moving across town? Then give us a call. Whether you’re sending a few boxes or a whole warehouse full of stuff, we’ll secure a great deal for you. Just give us a call or complete the form on this site. We’ll search our network to find you the best rates.
If you’re happy with that, we’ll confirm everything for you. Once we’ve established that the company is available for the job, you’ll pay the fee. Then it’s just a matter of waiting for the items to be collected and delivered.
It’s really as simple as that. Why waste time shopping around and trying to vet moving companies on your own when we’ve got it down to a fine art? Make your move even more effortless by calling us.
We’ve already mentioned that we’re able to obtain bulk discounts from our carriers. We get discounts thanks to the amount of business that we give them.
But dealing with a broker saves you money in another way as well. Say, for example, that a moving company is transporting items from Buffalo, N.Y., to Los Angeles. That’s more than 2,500 miles. The moving company will factor in their costs accordingly.
That said, they still have to provide a competitive quote. If the moving company doesn’t have a load to carry on the return trip, they don’t make money off it. To reduce the costs of the journey, they’ll advertise that they have spare capacity.
This advertisement goes out to its brokers, not the general public. The price is usually reduced to ensure that someone jumps on the offer. They have a paid job for the return trip. You score a great deal on the move, and we earn a small commission. It’s a win-win situation all-around. If you’re moving across the country, trust us to find the best company for the job. We look for companies with the right experience and a high rating to ensure the best results. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Bad weather could cause a traffic accident that could delay the delivery. With even the most professional movers, there’s a chance of something sustaining damage. It’s the nature of the business.
But, because we only work with professional companies who have a good reputation, hitches are unlikely. We check that our state-to-state and cross-country movers are fully insured. If something gets damaged in transit, you will be covered.
If you have items that are particularly high in value, speak to us about specialist carriers who can handle them properly.
Our movers are well-established with good reputations. They’ll pack the items correctly and take care when moving them in and out of the truck.