We’re proud to offer our nationwide shipping services all across the country. Whether you need a car transporter in Kansas or Virginia, we’re here for you.
We here at eShip Transport work to get you the best rate to secure your driver to transport your vehicle within the dates you require.
You can fill out our free online quote request or you can also give us a toll-free telephone call at 800-906-6909 and speak to one of our car transport representatives who can help you get free auto transport quotes and answer your questions about anything and everything car shipping related.
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
How Can We Help You?
At eShip, we want to make your move as simple as possible for you. We’ll help you get the best possible rate for:
Services That We Offer
- Open Transport: This is a cost-effective option for transporting your vehicle. The car travels in an open car carrier. As a result, it can endure exposure to the elements. This option is better for a standard ride than a collector’s item.
- Enclosed Transport: Enclosed transport provides an extra level of protection for that special car. The trailer has a metal roof and metal or tarp sides. The metal-sided options are the priciest but offer the most comprehensive protection.
If you can’t decide which to choose, call us at 800-906-6909. Our friendly team is happy to discuss your options with you.
Don’t Forget Our Free Platinum Protection Plan
- Full repairs for damages in the unlikely event that the carrier isn’t insured. We guarantee that your hauler is fully insured. If it turns out they’re not, we’ll foot the bill for repairs.
Up to $300 refunded for car rental if the carrier delivers your vehicle more than 48 hours late. Delays caused by weather or breakdowns are not covered.
That’s why we started our household moving division. We wanted to provide our clients with safe and reliable alternatives. We thoroughly check every mover wishing to join our network. And we regularly review their performance to ensure that they deliver the service you deserve.
How Things Works
Call us toll-free at 800-906-6909 or submit the form on this site. We’ll need to know the necessary details:
- What you’re transporting.
- When you need the item or items transported.
- Where the item will be fetched from.
- Where the item will be delivered to.
Once we have a good idea of what your needs are, we’ll provide a quote. Unlike most companies, we don’t ask for a deposit at this stage. We prefer to confirm that we can find the right driver for your needs first.
Why don’t we charge you before this point?
There are two reasons:
- Why should you pay if we can’t help you? Companies who ask for a deposit before locking in the deal with a carrier want you locked in as well. After all, if you’ve already paid the money, you can’t easily take your business elsewhere.
- We want you to get the best possible deal. Sometimes carriers will offer highly discounted rates to fill their vehicles. If they’re offering that discount, we pass the savings directly to you.
We’ll only request money once we’ve got the deal secured. Once the payment is complete, we’ll assign you a personal relocation specialist. If you have queries, need updates, or have any issues with regards to the carrier, you call your specialist.
Providing you with a specialist is part of the personal touch that we take pride in. All of our clients deserve our best, personalized service. Giving you one point of contact makes personal service a lot easier to do.
Why Choose Us?
- We’re a family-owned and operated company with a decade of experience.
- Our Better Business Bureau rating is A+, consistently. That’s almost unheard of in our industry.
- We have a license as moving brokers by the Department of Transportation.
- Consumer Affairs has rated us in the country’s top three transportation brokers.
- We’re open for business every day of the week.
- You don’t have to pay anything until we choose a driver.
- We don’t charge anything for your Platinum Protection Plan.
- Our network is one of the largest in the country.
When it comes to transporting your valued possessions, you need reassurance. You need to know that you’re hiring a reliable, professional company. You need to know that the carrier is going to take the same care with your possessions as you will.
At eShip, we work with a network of trusted carriers. We’re happy to vouch for our carriers because we’ve selected them so carefully.
Take the guesswork out of your next home move or auto transport project. Call eShip today.