Open Auto Transport with eShip’s Open-Air Auto Transport Services
Use America’s favorite open auto transport services! Do you want to ship your car? We offer a full range of open transport services for all types of vehicles. In addition to our open auto transport services, eShip Auto Transport offers enclosed transport for vehicles for increased car care across the United States.
Call eShip at 800-906-6909 for your open car transport requirements or complete the form on our site for an immediate online auto transport quote to ship a vehicle to another city and State in an open auto transport. We’ll find you a reliable carrier charging reasonable rates. Open Auto Transport.
Difference Between Open and Enclosed Transport for Cars
- Enclosed Car Transport Carriers: Here the car is protected from the elements and not usually visible from the outside. The trailer has a roof. It will have either metal sides or open sides with a tarp. This car shipping method offers better protection from the elements when you ship a car.
- Open Car Shipping Carriers: This is what you’re most accustomed to seeing. These are the big, open-car carrier trailers. The carrier keeps the cars secure as they are locked in place. The trailer has no roof or sides. Vehicles being transported on open-air auto transport go on open carrier auto transports that are designed to handle one or more cars.
Pros and Cons of Open Auto Transport
Open auto transport is the most popular and affordable auto transport option for shipping cars using car carriers. In this method, your vehicle will be loaded onto a special carrier trailer, and exposed to outside elements such as dust, dirt, rocks, and insects. While this may seem alarming to some, it’s important to note that open auto transport is very safe and reliable.
Advantages of Open Car Transport Carrier
One of the biggest advantages of open auto transport is its affordability. Due to the availability of open carriers, it is relatively easy to find a carrier to transport your vehicle across the country. Additionally, open auto transport is beneficial for regular non-luxury cars, as they don’t require the protection provided by enclosed transport.
Disadvantages of Open Trailer Carrier
However, there are some downsides when opting for open auto transport. Due to the exposure of your car to the outside elements, it may arrive at your destination with some dirt, dust, or minor scratches.
Who Should Consider Open Auto Transport?
Open auto transport is an ideal option for those looking to transport an everyday car or a vehicle with a lower market value. It’s also a great option for people who are looking to save on shipping costs and are willing to accept a little wear and tear.
Benefits of Open Transport Trailers
The more protected option is not always necessary or cost-effective. Here are the reasons that you might want to consider an open solution instead:
- Cost: Open car transport cost is less expensive than enclosed car carrier options. This is because the trailer is lighter, and can transport more cars at a time.
- Convenience: Open carrier transport is a lot more common than enclosed ones. If you’re transporting your car, it might take longer if you select an enclosed car carrier.
- It’s safe: The cars might need to be wiped down after a long trip on an open road auto transport, but they’re not likely to be damaged. Only around 5% of vehicles are damaged when being transported on any open-air auto transport carrier or trailer.
Open Transport is More Affordable Than Enclosed Transport
Open car shipping carriers are the most affordable car shipping option making it a suitable option for shipping economy cars. Additionally, since open car transport carriers are more common, open transport car shipping allows for more flexibility in terms of pickup and delivery times, making it a better option if you need your vehicle quickly.
Can Car Get Damaged Using an Open Transport?
As we’ve stated, the risks are low. The open environment does expose your car to dust and debris. There is a small chance that something in the road could be flung up onto your car. Unless you have a high-end model or a collector item, it may not be cost-effective to switch.
In most cases, open auto transport is generally a safe car shipping method for car transportation.
Then Why Don’t I Drive My Car Myself?
If you’re relocating, you might feel that it’s competitive to drive your car yourself. If it’s a long drive, though, this could be a false economy. Let’s look at an example to illustrate this point. We’ll assume that you’re moving from Los Angeles to New York.
That’s a distance of 2,700 miles (38 hours of driving time). You won’t be able to drive without proper rest breaks and sleeping. So, you’d have to factor in costs for refreshments, motels, tolls, and so on. Overall, the cost of the gas is just a small part of the equation. So if you are asking yourself if is it worth it to ship a car, do the cost math and time-savings. Let professional car transporters do the heavy lifting of shipping cars while you get affordable car shipping rates from eShip!
Using Open Transport Car Shipping Service Enables You to:
- Reduce your costs: You’re essentially splitting the costs with other people using the same carrier. An auto-transporter can hold as many as 12 cars. This makes a far more cost-effective means of transport.
- Be more environmentally friendly: It’s a better option for the environment. Those 12 cars are not active during the journey. So, instead of the emissions of 12 vehicles, it’s only the car transport that’s using gas when you ship a car.
- Spend your time more productively: Instead of spending 38 hours trying to solve your auto shipping needs, you get to spend your time more productively. You could, instead, help your kids settle into their new school, or spruce up your new home. Open Auto Transport.
Car Transport Reviews
Choose eShip Open Transport Services?
We’re one of the best transport brokers in the country. And that’s according to Consumer Affairs and other Transport Reviews sites. We consistently rank in the top three auto transport services Nationwide. We’ve maintained an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. That’s not easy in this industry. How we manage it is quite simple – we always put our clients first.
Here are some of the things that make eShip unique:
- We’re open for business throughout the United States seven days a week: Most other operators take the weekends off. We don’t do this because it impacts lead times substantially. While our competitors are relaxing in the pool, we’re out there securing the best deals for you from top auto transport carriers.
- We assign you one point of contact per deal: Don’t you hate it when you call your sales consultant, and they say, “You’ll have to speak to accounts”? With us, you deal with one consultant from start to finish. You don’t have to play phone tag anymore.
- We give accurate open auto transport quotes upfront: Yes, if you compare quotes, you’ll probably find competitive options. The difference is that our quote is correct, and we deliver. Many companies offer lowball quotes and are then unable to find a carrier that wants to take on the job.
- We’ve got extensive transport service industry contacts: We’ve been in business for ten years. Over that time, we’ve built up an extensive network. That’s why we can so easily match our clients with the right carriers.
- We hold our carriers up to high standards: We don’t just work with any carrier. If the carrier lets you down, it damages our reputation, so we’re selective. We regularly reevaluate the service that the carriers are providing so that you get the best.
- We work hard to get the best open car shipping deal: You tell us where and when you need your car moved. We’ll check our national database of carriers and find the best possible rate. We’ve even been known to pull the, “I can get it competitive from …” to get you the best deal.
- You don’t pay a dime until we’ve found the perfect auto shipping driver: It’s easy to tell a client that transporting their car will cost a certain amount and demand a deposit. What’s not so easy is that the carrier must also agree to the deal. We don’t ask for a cent until we’ve secured your carrier.
Open Carrier Car Shipping Services by eShip!
Reliable, affordable, trustworthy vetted open carrier car shipping experts. When it comes to open transport, eShip Open Auto Transport offers the best open trailer shipping solutions for vehicles. eShip knows open car transport and works with the best open auto transport carriers. eShip is one of the best car transport companies offering the best car shipping experience for anyone shipping a car across the country or to any neighboring state.
Frequently Asked Questions for Open Auto Transport Services
What are the benefits of transporting my car to another state?
The main benefit of using an auto transport service is that it saves time when compared to personally driving your vehicle to another state; you don’t have to worry about spending time and money on gas or lodging accommodations along the way, and you can rest assured that your vehicle won’t face any risk from theft or vandal activities while in transit due to professional handling procedures adopted by licensed vehicle carriers.
Is open auto transport safe?
Open auto transport (also called: open car shipping, open-air transport, and open vehicle transport) is safer than most people think. Professional open auto transporters keep vehicles secure and carry less than a 5% chance of damage. However, if shipping an exotic car, classic car, or other higher than a normal vehicle, enclosed auto transport is probably the better choice.
When working with a reputable open transport car shipping provider like eShip Auto Transport, you get safe and secure from pickup to delivery. All open car transport carriers eShip works with must adhere to all state and federal safety regulations for commercial transport. When scheduling open auto carrier transport through eShip, you get a dedicated car transport specialist and the best drivers on fully-vetted open car haulers.
What is the difference between open and enclosed auto transport?
eShip Transport does both open-vehicle transport and enclosed-vehicle transport. Open vehicle transport is also called open-air transport and generally means cars transported on an open-car trailer. Enclosed vehicle transport, does transport on soft-side or hard-side covered trailers. The majority of these types of auto transport trailers can carry 8-10 cars on the carriers.
Open Auto Transport Services | Professional Car Shipping & Transport on Open Trailer Carriers
Ready to ship your car? eShip Open Auto Transport offers open auto transport services in the US and Canada. We have a vast network of open car shipping carriers, making it easy to safely transport vehicles.
When it comes to shipping a car, and finding reliable and affordable services, opting for open auto transport is a popular choice among vehicle owners. With open car shipping, a car is transported on an open trailer, which is not only cost-effective but also ensures speedy delivery. eShip provides professional open transport services to our clients.
We understand the importance of your car, and our team of skilled vehicle shipping carriers is committed to delivering it to your desired location without a scratch. Trust us to handle your open car shipping needs, and you won’t be disappointed.
Get Reliable and Affordable Open Carrier Car Shipping Services
eShip’s goal is to secure the fairest and most competitive open trailer transport rates for you. Your vehicle is completely safe. To note once again, your car will be exposed to the elements like road debris during an open car transport service, but that’s no different than parking your car on the street. Open transport car shipping is one of the safest and most secure transport services. Save unnecessary mileage and wear and tear on your car.
Save more money by using a reliable car transport service for auto shipping from one of America’s most used car transport companies. If you’re looking for an auto transport option that fits your budget, open transport car shipping is what eShip Transport recommends for shipping a car. Call today for pick up and delivery of your car.
Trust eShip for Open Carrier Car Shipping Services
Looking for an auto transport service that is both reliable and affordable? Look no further than open auto transport from eShip with professional carriers. With real customer reviews and the best car shipping rates in the industry, you can trust that your car will be in good hands with one of the best car transport companies. Whether you need to ship a car across the state or the country, open car shipping offers a cost-effective option for your transportation needs..
Open auto transport is designed with your convenience in mind. Enjoy easy online booking and scheduling, as well as a personal account manager who will help walk you through the process every step of the way. Whether you’re shipping a car for business or pleasure, using an open auto transport carrier is a great shipping option to ship a car.
Call today to use expert car transporters to ship your car through eShip Open Transport Services.