Looking For Transport Services?
At eShip Transport Services, we want to make a move as simple as possible for you. Whether you are moving your home to a new state or need a car, RV, or boat transport to another state, we’ll help get the best possible transport rates for quality transportation of vehicles.
eShip Transport is a nationally recognized Top-Ranked car transport company with many highly rated reviews and over 10 plus years of moving experience throughout the United States for auto transport services.
Auto | RV | Boat | Motorcycle | Home
State-to-State Auto Transport & Cross Country Transport
Transport RV to and from any state. Professional recreational vehicle / RV transportation services. Transportation and relocation services for any type RV - motorhome - mobile home trailer or 5th wheel camper.
By using our transport service, you can tick one thing off your extensive to-do list. We’ll make sure that your boat, RV, or car shipping goes off smoothly and safely!
Unlike most car transportation companies our service doesn’t stop there. We’ll assist you with household moving too. Let’s have a look at each of our transport services in more detail.
eShip provides a full line of industrial transport services in addition to standard transport services. Did you know eShip Transport can also provide contract transport services for businesses requiring ongoing transport service requirements for their business?
Looking for vehicle transport services near me? eShip Transport is your answer. The Best Shipping Service providing nationwide transport services!
ONLINE TRANSPORT QUOTE REQUEST
eShip Nationwide Transport Services
eShip provides the best transport services throughout the United States. Whether you are looking to transport a car, ship a motorcycle to another place or relocated an RV, eShip Transport Services has the best national network of transport carriers and transport service options.
eShip can also help move a home from one state to another with safe and professional movers!
Auto Transport Services
Auto transport is, by far, one of our most popular options. Some people might wonder why they should consider a service for car shipping to another state. After all, you could drive your car. And it’s true; you could drive the car instead.
There are a few reasons to use a car transport company instead:
- It costs less: If you factor in gas, rest stops, and stays at motels along the way, hiring car transport companies makes financial sense. You pay a reduced rate because the carrier shares the load amongst several clients.
- It saves time: It might take a few days to drive to your destination. Those few days would be better spent settling into your new home.
- There’s less wear and tear on your vehicle: Driving a few thousand miles across the country could be fun as a road trip. But it does add extra mileage to your car.
The hardest part of this process is deciding whether to use open transport, covered transport or enclosed transport. What’s the difference?
- Open Auto Transport: (aka – open-air transport, open vehicle transport) This is the most common option and is slightly competitive. The vehicles are loaded onto a carrier as is. They’ve got no protection against the elements, but the method of transport is generally safe. 95% of vehicles make it through unscathed. You can add a layer of protection by requesting covered transportation.
- Enclosed Transport: (aka – enclosed soft-side transport, enclosed hard-sider transport) This is slightly more expensive. The difference is that the car is better protected. At the very least, a tarp protects the car from debris and the elements. Enclosed trailers offer more protection for high-end vehicles.
If you’re not sure which trailer option to choose, our friendly consultants will help you make the right decision. Speak to them about the Platinum Free Protection Plan as well. As part of our service, we foot the bill for this insurance.
- It covers you if there’s damage to the car (and if the carrier has no insurance). We do check carefully upfront that the carrier will insure vehicles being transported on every car shipment, so you’re not likely to need to make a claim here. It’s nice to know that it’s an option, though.
- eShip Transport Services will pay the costs for renting a vehicle up to $300 if the carrier doesn’t deliver on time. For this to come into play, the car must be 48 hours late and due to a controllable reason. If the weather is bad or the truck breaks down, that’s something that can’t be controlled. The Best Shipping Service!
Boat Transport Services
There’s nothing quite like being able to spend the day out on the water, relaxing on a boat. If you’re moving to a new state, you’ll want to take your boat with you. Hauling the boat across the country is more of a challenge than hauling it down the road to the lake.
Get in touch to discuss a boat transport service, and we’ll arrange specialized transport for a boat. We’ll negotiate a reasonable rate with a reliable carrier on your behalf. We’ll assist whether it’s a small speed boat or a larger yacht.
Motorcycle Transport Services
Most people opt to use a motorcycle transport service like ours to transport motorcycles as well. Again, the reasons to use transport services are to:
- Save time
- Reduce wear and tear
- Save money
And, like with cars, you have the option of open or closed transport here.
RV Transport Services
The whole idea of having an RV is that you have a mobile holiday home. If you’re moving across the country, though, the journey might be longer than you want to spend. Or, if you’re moving for work, you might not have the time to drive your RV yourself.
Again, we’ll work on getting you the best deal for transporting any type of RV, camper, or mobile home with our professional RV Transport Service available in every state.
Household Moving Services
We’ve built up a range of contacts in the moving industry. We’ll put our network to good use in finding the best movers for you.
We’ll find you reliable, professional movers who’ll give you a competitive rate. Because we’ve got such an extensive range of contacts, we get to choose the very best deal.
Satisfaction Guaranteed on All Transport Services!
How it Works
It’s simple enough – you get in touch, then we do the heavy lifting for you. Our consultants will take down all the details and ask questions so that we know what you need. Our goal is to match you with the perfect carrier.
We’ll plug your details into our system and speak to our network of carriers. We’ll look for the carrier that’s the best match for your needs, and that offers the best price overall.
We provisionally book the carrier to ensure that no one else does. Then we confirm the arrangements with you. Only once that’s done will we ask for your deposit. We make sure that we can match you with a reliable carrier before we take a dime from you.
Once you pay the deposit, we book your trip with the carrier. On the day agreed upon, the carrier will be there to take delivery of your vehicle/boat/household items.
We do recommend calling in as early as possible. Early booking is especially important if you have specialized requirements or if you want enclosed transport. It enables us to get you the best deal.
The Best Shipping Service
Why Choose Our Transport Services?
- We’re a family-owned and operated company.
- We’ve been in business for ten years now.
- The Better Business Bureau gives us an A+ rating, and we’ve maintained that rating over several years.
- We’re licensed with the Department of Transport as moving brokers.
- We consistently rank in the top three nationally with Consumer Affairs.
- We’re open seven days a week.
- You don’t need to pay a deposit until we’ve confirmed your move for you.
- We include our Platinum Protection Plan free of charge for our clients. The Best Shipping Service