We’re there for you seven days a week, and if something does go wrong, we’re here to assist. Unlike some companies, we don’t dust our hands of you when your item is picked up. We don’t see our job as done until it’s safely delivered.
Will you get a cheaper quote elsewhere? Quite possibly, but ask yourself one question – have they locked in the deal with the carrier? Have they even spoken to the carrier? If not, why are they asking you to make a down payment?
To understand why that’s a bad thing, we need you to know how Southeast vehicle transport brokers operate. You let the company know what your requirements are. They then check with their network if anyone can transport your goods on those dates.
As the carriers set their rates, there’s no way to confirm a price without speaking to them. That’s why we don’t even ask for a deposit until the deal is confirmed.
Services That We Offer
Southeast Auto Transport
Auto transport ranks as our most popular service. We offer you a choice between:
- Open Transport: For your regular, day-to-day ride, this is your most cost-effective option. The company transports your car on one of those specialized trailers. You’ll have seen a few of these on the road before.
- Enclosed Transport: The chances are good that you’ve also seen a car transported in an enclosed transport. You just didn’t know it. Enclosed transport means that the trailer has sides and a roof. The sides can be metal or tarp. It’s great for protecting a pricey ride.
If you’re not entirely sure which option is right for you, call 800-906-6909. Our team is standing by to answer any questions you have.
While you’re at it, speak to them about our free Platinum Protection Insurance. This policy is our gift to you as a thank you for doing business with us. It pays out if:
- The carrier company, for some inexplicable reason, fails to insure your car during transport. The companies that we deal with do generally, but we offer this as a backup in case something goes wrong. This pays for damage to the car during transit.
- Your vehicle delivery is delayed by more than 48 hours past its due date. We’ll pay up to $300 for you to rent a new vehicle. A foreseeable event must cause the delay. So, if the delay is due to overbooking, we payout. If it’s due to bad weather or truck breakdown, we don’t.
Southeast Boat Transport
They’ll get the boat to its new destination safely and securely.
Southeast Motorcycle Transport
Southeast RV Transport
You call us, and we’ll find someone who can deliver it for you.
We can’t guarantee that none of the items will be damaged. No one can do that, but with the movers in our network, it’s highly unlikely. We vet our mover network regularly.
For those times you need your items transported in a hurry, we offer expedited transport.
How it Works
The most work you’ll need to do is during the initial interview. When you contact us, we’ll ask a range of questions. These are necessary to help us narrow down what your needs are. Once we’ve established the necessary information, we get to work.
Our consultant will check which carrier on our network is a good fit for your project. Then they negotiate the best possible rate. They’ll discuss your options from there.
You’re probably wondering why we haven’t mentioned asking you for a deposit yet. We don’t charge you a dime upfront. We’ll even pick up the tab for your initial call. Just dial our toll-free number at 800-906-6909.
We only ask for a deposit once we’ve locked in a deal for you. Without confirmation that we can find a suitable carrier, it would be unethical to take your money. So, we don’t until the deal is secure.
We’ll make all the arrangements for you. All that’s left is for you to make sure that someone is available to hand in items for delivery and receive them after delivery.
Why Choose Us?
- Our business is family-owned and operated.
- We’ve been in this business for ten years now.
- Our Better Bureau rating is A+.
- We’re licensed moving brokers with the Department of Transport.
- Consumer Affairs consistently ranks us as one of the top brokers in the country.
- We work seven days a week.
- We offer free quotes with no deposit until we know we can assist.
- You get our Platinum insurance free with our auto transport service.
States That We Work In
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
We’re looking forward to being of service to you.