Are you looking for auto transport companies in Florida? Do you need someone to make your vehicle transport in Florida a breeze? Then step right up – you’ve found the best. At eShip, there’s nothing more important to us than our clients.
We’ll secure the best deal for any item that you wish to transport. Give us a call at 800-906-6909, and we’ll assign you a personal agent. They’ll be your single point of contact throughout the whole deal, so you always know who to speak with.
How Can We Help You?
At eShip, we want to make your move as simple as possible for you. We’ll help you get the best possible rate for:
GET A FREE QUOTE NOW!
OR CALL (800) 906-6909
Florida Auto Transport
Why waste time and wrack up mileage driving a vehicle across the country? Our affordable auto transport service saves you time and money. We’ll find a reliable carrier at a reasonable rate to get your car from Point A to Point B.
- Open Transport: This is ideal if you’ve got a standard car and need it transported at the best rate possible. A specialized car carrier will carry your vehicle. Because it’s hitching a ride with up to 12 other cars, it’s the more affordable option.
- Enclosed Transport: This is a pricier option but offers your car protection from the elements. Metal or tarp sides fully enclose the trailer. If you’ve got a high-end vehicle or collector’s item, this is the better option.
Don’t worry if you’re not entirely sure which option is best. Your personal consultant will talk you through your choices.
Ask About Our Free Platinum Protection Plan
We don’t leave anything to chance. Our Platinum Plan comes standard with each deal. Better still, we don’t expect you to pay a dime for it.
You’ll receive coverage in the following circumstances:
- We only deal with professional carriers. If one of them takes shortcuts and doesn’t insure your load, the plan covers you if the carrier damages your car in transit. It’s not something that our clients have to claim often, but we’re proud to have it in place.
- If the delivery is delayed by 48 hours because of means within the carrier’s control, we’ll pay your rental costs. We pay up to $300 so that you can stay mobile if the carrier lets us both down.
Boat Transport Florida
If you’re moving to a new town, you want to be able to relax on your boat as soon as possible. We’ll find a carrier to transport your boat safely for you. It’s one thing to drag your boat down to the lake, but quite another to travel long-distance hauling it.
Let us handle the stress for you. We’ve got a reliable network of specialist carriers. They can handle everything from an old rowboat to a luxury yacht.
Motorcycle Transport Florida
Driving a motorcycle over long distances can get tedious quickly. It’s also a losing proposition if you’re selling the bike. To drive from Los Angeles to Buffalo adds almost 400 miles to the odometer.
Let us handle the transport for you to prevent the monotony and excess wear and tear. Choose between open and enclosed options as you require.
RV Transport Florida
It sounds a little strange to be talking about transporting your RV. After all, one of the reasons that they’re so appealing is that it’s easy to pack up and go anywhere. That is, naturally, assuming that you have the time and the vehicle to pull them with.
When you don’t have the time or the proper tow vehicle, get in touch. We’ll discuss your options with you for this rather special delivery.
Florida Household Moving
Moving to a new home is both exciting and stressful. Finding movers that are reliable and professional can be harder than you think. We’ve all heard the horror stories. There are a lot of cowboys out there that adopt a devil may care approach.
Now, that may be charming in some circumstances. It’s not charming when it’s your furniture that they’re taking chances with, though.
Our network of professional movers is carefully vetted.
Most transport brokers don’t offer this service because it’s difficult logistically. We’re not like most brokers. We’ll work hard to arrange expedited shipping of your vehicle for you.
How it Works
If there’s a more straightforward way to do this, we can’t find it. All you have to do is to call 800-906-6909 or fill in the form on this page. We’ll interview you to get all the details. We do ask a fair number of questions so that we understand your needs perfectly.
Then the matchmaking begins. We tap our extensive network of contacts to find a carrier that can handle your project. We negotiate with them to get their best possible price. Then we contact you with your options.
Unlike most others in this business, we only ask for your deposit once we’ve confirmed that a carrier is available. We don’t take chances here – there’s no way to guarantee the service or the price until we’ve spoken to the carriers themselves. So, there’s no need to make a deposit before that point.
Once we’ve received the go-ahead and deposit from you, we confirm the deal with the carrier. All that you have to do from this point is to ensure that the items to be transported are ready on the date agreed.
Need the item delivered in a hurry? Speak to us about our expedited options.
Why Choose Us?
- Our business is family-owned and operated.
- We’re well-established with ten years of experience under our belts.
- We rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
- Consumer Affairs consistently ranks us in the top three transport broker companies nationally.
- We’re registered licensed by the Department of Transport.
- You don’t pay anything until we’ve confirmed the availability of a suitable carrier.
- Our free Platinum Protection Plan comes standard.
Counties That We Service
We offer our services in every county in Florida. It doesn’t matter if it’s a prized vehicle or that mammoth gator you had stuffed, we’ll match you with the right carrier. Give us a call at 800-906-6909. Alternatively, complete the form on the page, and we’ll get back to you.