If you looked a few years ago, only a few names were there in auto transportation. But many new companies have come up in the last few years, and many of them claim low prices. You may be tempted to go with them, but what if they damage your car badly or it’s lost in transit?
You will waste your precious time fighting a long battle to get your car in good condition or the compensation. Why take so much risk with your luxurious car? Read this 2021 Auto Transport Guide to know what makes an excellent auto shipping company and why eShip Transport outperforms others.
What Should You Look for in an Auto Shipping Company?
When you move to a new city, the thing that concerns you the most is how to ship your car. You look for a reliable company to ship your dream car, and it needs serious consideration of a few things. Here is what you must check before booking a pickup.
- Is your car shipping company providing authentic insurance in case of damage or theft?
- The company has an excellent track record of shipping cars safely and on time.
- It has excellent customer service.
- Offers a fair price without compromising the service
- It should have a user-friendly sign-up process.
Why Should You Choose Us?
We have an impeccable record of shipping cars for more than a decade. But it is not the only reason that sets up apart. Here are the facts that make us the top auto shipping company.
- No upfront fee or any hidden charge
- Vehicle tracking option throughout the shipping process
- We assign only an insured driver and cover for the damage to your car.
- You get a dedicated agent to contact regarding the entire shipping process.
- Enclosed and expedited shipping available
- We reimburse up to $300 in case of a delay of more than 48 hours.
How does Our Shipping Process work?
We have a streamlined shipping process that works perfectly every time. It involves three steps.
- You get a free quote only by visiting our website and book the pickup online.
- Our driver picks your car from a predetermined pick-up point after checking and recording the car’s condition.
- Deliver the car on the scheduled date and time in your new city.
Schedule a Pick up Now to Get Timely Delivery
Many car shipping companies may offer to deliver your car at a lower price. But what is more critical is shipping your car safely and on time. You may save a few bucks with companies making tall claims. But what if there is damage in your car and you have to waste time running behind them? So, avoid all those hassles; book a pick-up now and enjoy your time in the new city or contact us for more details.